Read A Guide to Mindful Eating by Nataša Nuit Pantović Free Online
Book Title: A Guide to Mindful Eating|
The author of the book: Nataša Nuit Pantović
Edition: Art of 4 Elements
Date of issue: February 2014
ISBN: No data
ISBN 13: No data
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 6.43 MB
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 1271 times
Reader ratings: 3.9
Read full description of the books:
Quality and Quantity of Food is directly related to our Health and State of Mind
We can use food to help us recover from Stress and Disease.
Not taking food seriously will eventually lead to Stress or/and Disease.
Lot of us have problems with over-eating, eating too often, eating too little, eating junk food, food allergies, etc.
A Guide to Mindful Eating is designed to empower you in your relationship to food, helping you become more aware and conscious of the body / mind connection to food. We have also prepared for you 45 delicious and healthy veggie recipes to help you build a healthy and nutritious diet.
Download A Guide to Mindful Eating ERUB
Download A Guide to Mindful Eating DOC
Download A Guide to Mindful Eating TXT
Read information about the authorNataša Pantović Nuit, BSc Economics, is Author, Management Consultant, and Spiritual Researcher into Higher States of Consciousness that lives and works in Malta.
Author of 9 Mindfulness Books called Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training.
"Applying the Laws of Quantum Physics to Philosophy Mother of all Sciences and acknowledging that Micro Cosmos is deeply connected to Macro Cosmos we acknowledge that...
Yin and Yang Consciousness States of Universe are NOT positive nor negative. There are only negative and positive applications of Yin and Yang states of consciousness within Yin and Yang charged environment.
Each one of us, as a soul incarnated to experience different states of Consciousness Manifestations, tries to understand the positive applications of Yin (Intuitive) combined with Yang (Reason) states of Consciousness.
Applied together within what I call Alchemy of Love or Alchemy of Soul or Alchemy of Humanity these Forces direct us towards the implementation of Clear Ratio Guided by Intuitive Wisdom. This is the highest implementation of Intuitive (by definition Yin) Truth (by definition Yang) within Humanity's learning implemented so far.
“I” as an individual know nothing and “we” as “humanity” or “Universe” as an entity know IT ALL. The full application of Yin and Yang Positive Forces will take us to a number of enlightenment-s within many fields of Life.
Within Gaia, this amazing breathing ever-changing hermaphrodite environment, that is on Her own perfectly sufficient - Life flourished. Within her ever-changing atmosphere resonance is supreme. We as human beings at all times learn how to live within the Gaia’s environment. "
In March 2015, Artof4Elements developed and launched the Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Series of 9 fiction and non-fiction books. authored by 7 authors, focusing on spiritual growth, creativity and mindfulness. A series of many genres, including poetry, personal development, historical fiction, the world of ''Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training'' explores numerous self development themes.
The Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Series of 10 books include:
1. Art of 4 Elements Spiritual Poetry Book, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #1, Year: 2014, by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Jason Lu, Christine Cutajar, Jeni Caruana. The spiritual poetry and art book with 120 poems written by Nuit. These acted as an inspiration for the work of 3 other artists. The book explores alchemy and 4 elements, 4 stages of life, 4 magic directions ISBN: 978-99957-54-00-6
2. A Guide to Mindful Eating with 45 Veggie Recipes, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #2, Year: 2014, by Nataša Pantović Nuit and Mirjana Musulin
3. Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #3, Year: 2015, by Olivera Rosić and Nuit, Mindful Eating book is designed with the best Alchemy of Love Mindful Eating Exercises and a collection of Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes. Mindful Eating Exercises help with over-eating, eating too often, eating too little, eating junk food, food allergies, etc. Vegan cooking book. ISBN: 978-99957-54-02-0
4. Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #4, Year: 2015, by Nataša Pantović Nuit, A 12 Modules Course full of self-development and mindfulness exercises that combine meditation, mindful living exercises, and many other daily spiritual transformation tools to help the reader live the highest potential. ISBN: 978-99957-54-03-7
5. Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #5, Year: 2015, by Nataša Pantović Nuit and Ivana Milosavljević, ISBN: 978-99957-54-04-4
6. Chanting Mantras with Best Chords, 2016, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #6. Size: 8"x10" 77 pages. This guide is a chanting mantras manual designed to help within the mantras meditation journey. With more than 50 mantras from all around the world, their spiritual meanings, lyrics a
Reviews of the A Guide to Mindful Eating
Add a comment
Download EBOOK A Guide to Mindful Eating by Nataša Nuit Pantović Online free